Did you miss out on Round One of the Party Girl’s Guide to Peace?
You’re not alone. The response from those that juuuuuust missed out was huge. So huge in fact, that I’ve decided to open up some early bird spaces for Round Two, which will kick off early June!
The PGG2P is kicking some serious addictive personality butt. It’s waking women up, prompting them to lace up their boots and pull their juicers out of their pantries. It’s demanding more of these women; more honesty, more vulnerability, more joy. More peace.
And, more than I could have ever thought possible, its bringing women together, from all corners of the globe. It’s affirming the seemingly un-affirmable: I (in fact) am not alone.
You certainly aren’t. Let these (ex) Party Girls prove it.
Pulled straight from our online community…
- Amy || Sydney, AUD“I’ve realised recently that I started drinking to cope with an incident in my past. Drinking enabled me to connect with people, and more importantly it let me overcome my fears and enjoy a “normal” sex life. Having started to drink less I have noticed those feelings I had many many years ago starting to return. I would be lying if I said the feelings didnt terrify me, but I am so thankful to know that I have the PGG2P and all of you beautiful ladies behind me. I wouldn’t be at this point without PGG2P, and knowing that this is the place I need to be right now is actually incredibly empowering even if it is terrifying! I am looking forward to kicking this, accepting the past and moving forward into a much more beautiful place. Big thanks and virtual hugs to you all, and especially to Tara.”
- Jaime || Queenstown, NZ“Best thing about your housemate coming home drunk and noisy at 5am? Being woken up to get up and watch the sunrise! Happy Friday girls, can’t WAIT to dive into Week 4!! Have a fabulous weekend!”
- Claire || Perth, AUS“Can I just plug in here that I am in love with this renewed sense of commitment I have adopted and made mine~ Scintillating, hot, sexy, alive, it’s a big YES, authentic, the realio dealio! In love with it, life, me & you all!”
- Beth || USA“Today is probably the most difficult day that I have experienced on the course. We’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day here in Ireland and the UK. For the first time in 27 years I’m choosing yoga, meditation and a leisurely meal with friends over getting trashed. I’m loving this new way of living!”
- Jennifer || Ireland“Today I went to the Grand Prix in Melbourne, one of my usual favorite boozey and loose weekends…(closet revhead!). I had 1 beer and thoroughly enjoyed myself! I walked home pretty much straight after the race finished and am now happily ensconced on the couch with slow cooked chili beans. Thank you PGGTP, Tara and all of you beauties for helping me realise that festivals and big events can still be an absolute blast without the booze, WOOHOO!!!!”
- Belinda || Melbourne, AUS
I made this video for you-it covers some frequently asked questions this time round…
You can dive into the answers from another 10 FAQ’s by clicking here.
Secure your Early Bird spot in Round Two for only $99.
Early Bird spots are heavily discounted, at 40% off the program. This is a gigantic bargain, so get amongst it!
Early Bird spaces are only available for the next SEVEN days.
Need to know more about the PGG2P? Watch the video, or click this link.
The Fine Print.
~ There are no monthly payment options for the Early Bird discounted rate.
~ Affiliate sales are not available for the Early Bird option, however, they certainly will be for our full launch in May!
P.S Do it.