It feels so good to finally be saying a huge hello on my blog from Burleigh Heads, Australia. If you read my newsletter, you’ll know that I’ve been here from almost a month now, and that despite the wild weather,eroded beaches and lack of sunshine, still, I am happy as a clam.
This is how I feel- like all the inner work I’ve done in ensuring that I feel at home within my body; at home with my soul- it’s now all being reflected back at me via my ideal location. Sunny days see me bounding out the door towards the ocean. Rainy days are welcomed with tights, a knit and lots of tea. Rainy days make me feel like a true writer. Sunny days beckon me to squeal like a child, hands clapping and all! Life is so wonderful.
I have some big, gorgeous news to (officially) announce to you today (if you follow me on Facebook or instagram, you might already have an inkling of what I’m up to), so I’d love you to take ten while I share it via the video below. It’s been quite some time between videos, and there’s lots to catch up on, but I promise I’ll try my very best in the future to stay within the 5-minute mark…
Here’s how a G&T Retreat is looking thus far:
- Green smoothies and daily private yoga classes at 5.30am.
- 100% Certified Organic, vegan ,seasonal and mostly raw cuisine, cooked on site, fresh, by my husband Glen || By the way, I can’t even tell you how amped I am to be collaborating with my man on this thing. I can’t wait till you meet him- you’ll adore him!
- A combination of 1:1 and group coaching with me.
- Private crystal healing sessions; I’ll balance your chakras and ‘prescribe’ you crystals to work with at home. I’ll also create chakra tonics and crystal elixers to further facilitate healing at the retreat.
- Pushin’ Boundaries! Whether it’s surfing lessons, or bungee jumping, this experience wouldn’t be complete without a little fear-busting.
- Prioritised stillness. Daily meditation and quiet time. Plenty-o-white noise.
And the best part…
- You’ll observe how Glen and I live our life together. You’ll understand that YOU have the power to create the type of life you want, regardless of how old you are, how ‘qualified’ you are (or aren’t) or how big (and far away) your dreams seem. We’ll laugh and cook and learn and discover, together.
When? Southern Hemisphere Spring 2013 (Sep-Oct).
Where? Gold Coast OR Northern New South Wales (around Kingscliff area), Australia.
How much? We’re still crunching numbers at this stage. Throughout this process, I will be completely transparent about the price of this retreat. At this stage, we’re looking at about $3000 each, taking into consideration:
- An all organic, restaurant quality menu (organic sprouts and mangoes aren’t cheap!)
- Renting a gorgeous Beach House for 5 nights.
- Renting a van. I’m going to feel like such a soccer mum picking you up from the airport!
- Airport transfers.
- Transport in an around the Gold Coast.
- All ‘extra curricular’ activities, such as surfing lessons, bungee, and/or entrance fees into Crystal Castle will be included in the retreat price.
- Glen’s 15 years of cheffing experience. Glen has previously run a one-hat kitchen, and has worked at Australia’s ‘best regional restaurant’ in Noosa. This man is a culinary force to be reckoned with, and he’s super stoked to be re-directing his focus onto raw and whole foods!
- Intimate coaching with me, throughout the 5 days. My attention will be on you. My schedule will be cleared, and my laptop will be closed for the duration of the retreat.
What you will need (at this stage):
- Flights to Coolangatta Airport:
- Yoga mat + comfortable yoga attire.
- Lipstick. I’m embracing femininity these days, and I’d love you to join me!
What you won’t need:
- Laptop. The magic lies with the pen and paper, girlfriend!
“That all sounds amazing, but $3000 is a scary amount of money.”
I totally get it, that’s why I’ve promised to be 100% transparent about the cost from the get-go. For reasons I can’t really explain, investing in ourselves can be damn scary, but as someone who’s done a lot of it over the last six-eight months, trust me, not only is it entirely worth it, but it also becomes easier, more comfortable, and a hell of a lot more enjoyable the more you do it.
When I invested in B-School last year, I was so terrified. Utterly freaked out. Partially because I had no clue where the money was going to come from, partially because I felt as though I was ‘too small’ to be a part of B-School, but mostly, because I knew that committing to B-School meant that I was committing to big, big change. And was I really ready for it?
The same story can be applied to my experience in September last year. I invested over $4000 in 3 days of coaching with Leonie Dawson in her home up in North Queensland. After I paid my deposit, I walked around nauseous for days. I would picture myself as a student of Leonie’s in her home and my heart would race. “This is actually happening. I can’t believe I’m doing this…” Sound familiar?
Upon leaving beautiful Leonie (and an experience I’ll cherish in my heart forever), I set an intention: Okay Life, you’ve given me the tools to strengthen my voice and grow my business, now I’m ready for some spiritual support. Show me some mentors, I’m ready. Enter: Belinda Davidson, my spiritual mentor, and Nicole Rowan Holt, my Intuitive Marketing Strategist. Belinda reads my energy field and is helping me develop my inner Mystic, and I don’t know how the hell Nic does it, but she’s helping me build an ‘angelic foundation’ for my business. She’s also impeccable at helping me face my very own fears head on.
Self-investment becomes easier, I promise you with every morsel of my heart. In fact, if you’re anything like me, it becomes a priority!
*** I just need to take a moment here while I reflect on how radically my life has freaking changed since B-School last year. Someone pass me a tissue. ***
This retreat is about six months away, so start saving your pennies to ensure you don’t miss out on a spot!
If you’d like to simply express your interest in this retreat*, please don’t hesitate to put your hand up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* I’m just taking expressions of interest in these early stages of development, sweet things. You’ll be added to an email list to ensure you don’t miss a beat.
Now, I need YOUR input! Imagine that you were one of the lucky few to spend five days with Glen and I in paradise. What would YOU need to make your time not only memorable, nurturing and downright inspiring, but utterly life-changing? All comments below will be treasured and deeply thanked.
Love you x
PS: If B-School has your name on it, then do yourself a favour, refer back to THIS POST, which explains what Rach and I have on offer for those that sign up with our link. We would absolutely LOVE you to join us! — Super, super, super important side note. To claim our bonuses it’s imperative that you click through with the link on this post. Clear your browser history before clicking through- as all clicks are tracked, and we’d hate for you to miss out on our goodies xxx